HP DL360 G5 Quad-Core Configure to Order Server chassis: All rack servers we carry have been decommissioned and acquired from climate controlled facilities to include both colocations and data centers across the United States.
Once your server is configured online and the order is placed, we build each server to your specifications, complete all firmware updates (to include bio's) and full integration of configured internal hardware components. Each server is entered into our warranty system by hardware part number, placement & type (Ram/HDD/Smart Array/PSU). Each rack server ordered with 3 or more hard drives will be set by default to RAID5 and loaded with Windows Server 2016 Standard.
If you would like to request a specific RAID level, or if you would like us to set up multiple disk arrays, please let us know in "HP DL360 G5 QC Configuration Notes:" We will review accordingly and reach out if we have any questions regarding your order request.
Our Goal: We understand your time is valuable. With that in mind we want to build your server as close to turn-key as possible. When the server arrives, its ready to deploy around your schedule. Please do not hesitate to provide us with as much detailed information regarding hardware set-up in the configuration Notes. This will help alleviate additional time out of your day, when we can simply do it for you.
- Product line: DL
- Product model: 360 Gen. 5
- Product type: 1U Rack Mount
- Condition: Refurbished
- Processors: Supports 2 Intel Quad Core - Not Included
- Optical Drive: CD ROM or DVD ROM – Not Included
- Memory: ECC Registered – Support up to 96GB RAM – Not Included
- Hard Drives: Support up to 6 x 2.5” SAS/SATA - Not Included
- RAID: Supports P.400i Samrt Array 256MB NON-BBWC or 512MB BBWC - Option
- Power Supply: Support 2 Power Supplies - Not Included
- Power Cord (s): - Not Included
- Operating System: Not Included
- Rail Kit: Not Included
- Bezel: Not Included