Refurbished Dell PowerEdge 2950 II 2U 3.5" 6 HDD Bay's
Dell PowerEdge 2950 Gen II Servers are fully refurbished and come standard with a 2 Year Warranty! Our Used Dell PowerEdge 2950 Gen 2 2U Servers (6-Port) 6 HDD Bays (3.5" Hard Drive Bays) were recently pulled from a climate controlled facility. The exterior of the Dell PowerEdge 2950 server has minor scuffs and scratches consistent with cabinet mounting, server stacking and normal use. At SaveMyServer.com we stand behind our used dell servers.
2950 Server Refurbish Process: Server Refurbishing process consists of both physical appearance of the server chassis and components, as well as full diagnostics. We do not use ghost images. They are unreliable across multiple configurations and third party components. When a server goes out our door, we know that it is ready for a full production environment.
2950 Testing and Build Process: The SaveMyServer in-housed tech department starts by setting up the bios, configuring the controllers, build an array, update the drivers and firmware, install Windows 2008 or 2012 Server Evaluation Edition operating system and proceed to run full diagnostics. We perform a clean install on each refurbished server. We also perform the Dell OpenManage PowerEdge updates, bringing the components like the system bios, PERC RAID, network interface and other Dell drivers up to their latest version.
- Product line: PowerEdge
- Product model: 2950 Gen. II
- Product type: 2U Rack Mount
- Condition: Refurbished
- Processors: Supports 2 Intel Dual or Quad Core - Option
- Optical Drive: CD ROM or DVD ROM – Option
- Memory: Gen II Supports ECC Registered PC2-5300F DDR2 Up to 32GB
- Hard Drives: Supports up to 6 x 3.5” SAS/SATA - Option
- RAID: Supports SAS 5i/6i or Perc 5iR/6iR RAID - Recomended w/Purchase
- Power Supply: Support 2 Power Supplies - Option
- Power Cord (s): - Not Included
- Operating System: Option
- Rail Kit: Option
- Bezel: Option