Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We have a 60-Day no questions asked return policy. At SaveMyServer.com your 100% satisfaction is our goal. If, for any reason, you would like to return any unused server item, please follow these guidelines:
- Contact our Warranty Department direct at 800-778-5186 or support@SaveMyServer.com
- Unused Items must be returned within 60 days from original date of shipping.
- Products must be in the condition in which you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Contact us directly or click here to Request a Return through your Customer account. (View Orders/Return Items)
- No refunds or exchanges without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization #.
- Send the unused product back to us insured for the full value (FedEx, UPS, or USPS traceable packages only).
- *Customer is responsible for return shipping cost. As a courtesy, we can issue the return label directly from FedEx. Once the item is returned, customer will be issued the refund less the cost of return shipping. After 60-Days customer is responsible for return shipping cost plus 20% standard restocking fee of of original equipment.
After full diagnostic inspection of the returned product (this will include verifying original/configured matching internal hardware model/product numbers), SaveMyServer.com at its discretion, will issue a refund for the returned goods.
Any refused shipments will be charged a 10% restocking fee and credited less the original shipping costs. No refunds will be issued until the refused shipment has arrived in our warehouse. Refused shipments that are lost in transit are the sole responsibility of the refuser.
It is our intention to process each and every order with 100% accuracy. Please accept our sincere apologies for any errors. Please contact us immediately to report the error. We will promptly send out the correct replacement product and pick up the incorrect item at our expense.
Should you receive any product that has been damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. It is very important that you do not discard the damaged packaging. We will have the shipment carrier pick up the damaged package and we will send out a replacement when the damaged item is received and inspected at our warehouse. All damage claims must be reported within seven business days of receipt of goods. Any claims reported after seven business days are subject to denial.