REFURBISHED DELL POWEREDGE T610 Tower Server | 2x 2.93GHz Quad Core 32GB 2x300GB 15K PERC6i 2PS
PowerEdge Tower Servers are fully refurbished and come standard with a 2 Year Warranty! Each T610 was recently pulled from a climate controlled facility. The exterior of the Dell T610 server has minor scuffs and scratches consistent with cabinet mounting, server stacking and normal use. At SaveMyServer.com we stand behind our refurbished tower servers.
T610 Tower Server Refurbish Process: Server Refurbishing process consists of both physical appearance of the server chassis and components, as well as full diagnostics. We do not use ghost images. They are unreliable across multiple configurations and third party components. When a server goes out our door, we know that it is ready for a full production environment.
T610 Testing and Build Process: The SaveMyServer in-housed tech department starts by setting up the bios, configuring the controllers, build an array, update the drivers and firmware, install Winbdows 2008 Server Evaluation Edition operating system and proceed to run full diagnostics. We perform a clean install on each server. We also perform the Dell OpenManage PowerEdge updates, bringing the components like the system bios, PERC RAID, network interface and other Dell drivers up to their latest version.
Dell PowerEdge T610 Current Configuration Specs:
- Product line: Dell
- Product model: T610
- Size Form Factor: Full Tower
- Condition: Refurbished
- Processors: 2x Intel Xeon 2.93GHz X5570 Processors
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
- Memory: 18 Slots Available - 32GB Total 8x4GB DDR3 Registered Server Memory
- Hard Drives: Supports up to 8 x 3.5" SAS/SATA - (2x) 300GB 15K SAS Hard Drives
- RAID: Perc6i Hardware Raid Coontroler w/Battery Back-up
- Power Supply: 2 Power Supplies - 870W Hot Plug
- Power Cord (s): - Option
- Operating System: Windows 2008 r2 Evaluation Edition
- Rail Kit: N/A
- Bezel: Included
PowerEdge T610 Chassis Specs:
- Height: 17.4"
- Width: 10.8"
- Depth: 24.4"
- Weight (Configured): 77lbs
- Weight (Chassis): 44.3lbs