PowerEdge Tower Servers are fully refurbished and come standard with a 2 Year Warranty! Each T310 was recently pulled from a climate controlled facility. The exterior of the Dell T310 server has minor scuffs and scratches consistent with cabinet mounting, server stacking and normal use. At SaveMyServer.com we stand behind our refurbished servers.
T310 Refurbish Process: Server Refurbishing process consists of both physical appearance of the server chassis and components, as well as full diagnostics. We do not use ghost images. They are unreliable across multiple configurations and third party components. When a server goes out our door, we know that it is ready for a full production environment.
T310 Testing and Build: The SaveMyServer in-housed tech department starts by setting up the bios, configuring the controllers, build an array, update the drivers and firmware, install Winbdows 2008 Server Evaluation Edition operating system and proceed to run full diagnostics. We perform a clean install on each server. We also perform the Dell OpenManage PowerEdge updates, bringing the components like the system bios, PERC RAID, network interface and other Dell drivers up to their latest version.
- Product line: Dell
- Product model: [+Qty 1] T310
- Size Form Factor: Full Tower
- Condition: Refurbished
- Processors: [+Qty 1] Intel Xeon 2.40GHz X3430 Processors - *Motherboard Supports 1 Processor.
- Optical Drive: [+Qty 1]DVD-ROM
- Memory: [+Qty 4] 4GB PC3-10600R 2Rx4 DDR3 (16GB)
- Hard Drives: [+Qty 2] 1TB 7.2K SATA 3.5in Hard Drives
- RAID: [+Qty 1] Dell PERC6i with Battery Back-up
- Power Supply: [+Qty 2] 400W Hot-Plug Power Supplies
- Operating System: Windows 2008 R2 Evaluation Edition
- Rail Kit: N/A
- Bezel: Included