Our Used Dell PowerEdge R900 Servers are fully refurbished and come standard with a 2 Year Warranty! Our Used Dell PowerEdge R900 Gen 1 4U Servers (5-port) 5 HDD Bays (3.5" Hard Drive Bays) were recently pulled from a climate controlled facility. The exterior of the Dell PowerEdge R900 server has minor scuffs and scratches consistent with cabinet mounting, server stacking and normal use. At SaveMyServer.com we stand behind our used dell servers.
R900 Server Refurbish Process: Server Refurbishing process consists of both physical appearance of the server chassis and components, as well as full diagnostics. We do not use ghost images. They are unreliable across multiple configurations and third party components. When a server goes out our door, we know that it is ready for a full production environment.
R900 Testing and Build Process: The SaveMyServer in-housed tech department starts by setting up the bios, configuring the controllers, build an array, update the drivers and firmware, install Winbdows 2008 Server Evaluation Edition operating system and proceed to run full diagnostics. We perform a clean install on each used dell R900 server. We also perform the Dell OpenManage PowerEdge updates, bringing the components like the system bios, PERC RAID, network interface and other Dell drivers up to their latest version.
Image Note: Our image shows a complete unit to include the front Dell Poweredge R900 4U Bezel. The Dell R900 Bezel can be purchased seperatley as an Option & is not included unless this option is checked for purchase. Below is a list Design Options relative to this used dell server and reflects the Choice of Option 'Sets' above. If you have any questions feel free to contact us!
Dell PowerEdge R900 Specs As Configured:
- Product line: Dell
- Product model: R900
- Size: 4U
- Condition: Used, Refurbished
- Processors: Quantity 4 | Intel X7350 2.93GHz Quad Core Processors 8M Cache, 2.93 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB
- Optical Drive: CD ROM or DVD ROM – Custom Option
- Memory: 32GB | Dell PC2-5300F ECC Registered Memory
- Hard Drives: Supports up to 5 x 3.5” SAS/SATA - Custom Option
- RAID: Support SAS 5i/ 6i/ 6iR or Perc 5i/ 6i RAID - Custom Option
- Power Supply: Supports up to 4 Power Supplies - Custom Option
- Power Cord (s): - Not Included
- Operating System: Microsoft 2008 R2 Server Evaluation Edition
- Rail Kit: Yes - Custom Option
- Bezel: Yes Custom Option
- Warranty: 2-Year SaveMyServer.com Warranty Included on Chassis, Ram, Hard Drives, Power Supply, Controller Card, DRAC5
- Shipping: This item Ships FedEx Ground Free. Overnight and more options available at checkout.
*Note: Orders must be placed by 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time for Next Day Delivery.